On Track


When it comes to running, my life goal (which I'm not working very hard towards at all) is to out sprint an attacker or to just run freely through a meadow without panting or getting terribly sweaty (this must be somehow linked imagery seen in Ralph Lauren perfume ads or something).  To celebrate the start of track time in Londontown, here is a pair of vintage Adidas Avanti cleats that might help inspire someone to actually get kickin' on a track - but would never ever be on your feet at a time of an attack and would do nothing more than make you look really out of place in a meadow or a Ralph Lauren perfume ad. Bids start at 10 bucks.

3 comments

  1. Karena says:

    That is about the coolest marketing piece I have seen lately; great shoes as well!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena
    2012 Artists Series

  2. You won't believe this, both parts you won't believe.

    I actually ran track when I was 13 and 14.

    I had a version of that shoe. White with this faux suede green stripes.

  3. Image is very clear and different to see.Its so creative too.

    shot for slim