16 comments

  1. lvs says:

    So many Congratulations!!!! The website looks great and the article in the NYT is awesome! Well deserved a million times over, can't wait to see where it goes.

    And let me know if you guys ever need any help sourcing stuff - coming from the opposite corner of the country, I'd be happy to help if ever I can.

    x
    LVS

  2. Angmar says:

    The site looks amazing! Love your work!
    Best of luck.

  3. congratulations.... going to read now... it looks fabulous... how exciting! xx pam

  4. Bravo, very well done! And much deserved NYT piece! Very inspirational, as always!

    BTG

  5. Nicely done! Raising a glass here in your honor ...

  6. Congrats! Great design work, can't wait to see more.

  7. Karena says:

    How exciting Congratulations Ladies! Off to peruse!

    Please some and enter the Grand Finale Holiday Giveaway from Greyfreth! You will love it!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

  8. Rose says:

    Big congrats!!!! It seems a no brainer to see you stylish ladies take it to the next level, but I imagine making the jump was a little scary. Three cheers to staying true to your vision!

  9. JES says:

    Congrats! I was wondering when this was going to happen.

  10. The article in NYT was great, I love your style. All the vintage items were wonderful. It was very masculine but still felt light & airy.

    May I make a suggestion on your blog (sorry I wanted to send you a private message but couldn't see a contact me option). The black background with small white text is so difficult to read. Your content, however, is truly awesome. I'm glad I visited.

  11. Huzzah, and hurrah, ladies! I was delighted to see the spread in the NYT today, and enjoyed the online slide show. Most swell! Reggie

  12. This is insanely exciting news! I seriously can't wait for the shop to open!

    Prediction: art consulting and a genius show curated by HHH!

    xo,
    Paul

  13. brohammas says:

    About time! Congratulations.

  14. The interiors are extra special- so individual and timeless . Can't wait to see more! Xx

  15. Alexandra says:

    Exciting news, and the NYT piece looks awesome. What a great note to end 2011 on!