Happy New Year!!!!

I owe so many people so much for making the past 12 months some of the most exciting of my life. What ridiculous once-in-a-lifetime opportunities, adventures, gifts and laughs you've all given me. I'm so lucky to have you around. Here's a little 2012 cheer for all - and a wish that you all get to spend the rest of your days surrounded with your favorite past-Presidents, polar bears, giraffes, soldiers, cowboys, natives, skiers, tennis champs...or maybe just your best, sweet friends and fam.

8 comments

  1. Joy says:

    What a wonderful year and great GIF! Have a great NYE!

  2. Thanks so much, Joy! Best wishes to you!

  3. Congratulations on a great year--can't wait to see what is up next. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Mary

  4. Very many congratulations on all 2011 has brought and warmest wishes for next. Onward ...

  5. I'm looking forward to your new book when it comes out! I love your blog.
    Happy New Year to you and yours.
    W.D

  6. What they all said. Cheers, darlin'.

  7. Hannah B. says:

    Oh, I just love that gif!!! Happy New Year! xo*

  8. JES says:

    Love this-- you put a smile on my face for the New Year!