Monday, September 12, 2011

Our Digs on Design Sponge!


Porter and I are so excited to see shots of our apartment up on Design Sponge today! Port took these shots a couple weeks back - and they're really some of the first to accurately capture the blue walls. Take a peek! (and be sure to check out Grace Bonney's amazing, brand new interiors tome, Design Sponge at Home!).






AND - more shots of the blue walls can be seen in the upcoming book, The Birding Life, which hits shelves on Oct. 18 (with a covered unveiled on Amazon yesterday!).

14 comments:

Office Of Johnston said...

Two of my favorite blogs coming together! How divine!

Joy said...

This is great! I love your apartment.

motionandheart said...

So beautiful! I have to ask.. what paint color is that blue? It's perfect.

holly aka golly said...

outstanding!

John J. Tackett said...

I have an identical wind-up zebra. It is a gift with great sentimental value.
__ The Devoted Classicist

Karena said...

Hollister the blue walls are perfect. they really set off your collections, which I can never get enough of!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

I have a fabulous Giveaway from the Jose Esteves Collection at Interieurs I hope you will come and join!

basil yvette said...

Stunning! Congratulations.

strawberry MILK mustache said...

I fell in love with your house that I blogged about it here...

http://www.chickything.com

Hollister H. Hovey said...

Wow. Thank you so much, everybody!!

Jennings and Gates said...

Love that mirror. Great apartment!

Farmgirl Susan said...

Your apartment is wonderful!

Dolly.G said...

江詩丹頓
隔熱紙
樟芝
白蟻
跳蚤
香港平價住宿
民宿
裝潢
外籍新娘
男性結紮

Jim said...

So gorgeous
http://themanakin.blogspot.com/

Alexandra Thom said...

You have a gorgeous home. What is the paint you used for your walls? I would love to know.