The Fixer Upper | A Desk, a Lamp and Some Gigantic Bullets


Here's a tiny vignette of selections that will go into one of the guest bedrooms of the Williamsburg decorating project. The 19th c. desk, brass lamp and bullets all came from Dickinson's in Beacon, NY. The stapler to the right is from Restoration Hardware and the indiscernible ivory Bakelite page turner is from a great little shop in Cold Spring. The navy pleated shade is a custom order from Just Shades in Nolita. This and just heaps and heaps of more amazingly fun finds currently sit in our already quite stuffed loft. It's so exciting to be making a dent!

6 comments

  1. I spy a Cire Trudon candle! Can you share which fragrance? (Please say 'Ernesto.' Oh so very masculine & good.)

  2. Oh - I'm obsessed with them! It's actually Empire, only purchased because they've discontinued Revolution (fresh baked bread). I've literally begged to buy the final Revolution display model at four stores, only to have it pried from my hand. Empire is amazing, though. I've bought a couple for my boyfriend and the wonderful burning woodsy scent has permeated his apartment. My senses go all out of whack when I come to my place and it smells like his. But there are greater problems to have!

  3. They discontinued Revolution? Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that. You're presenting a very valid argument for stocking up ...

    Empire's gorgeous -- so green & masculine.

    Swoon,

  4. Good blog site! I truly really like the way it’s quick on my own eyes plus the facts are well crafted. I will be wondering earn money can be alerted each time a brand new article has been created. We’ve subscribed to your rss which often really should do the trick! Possess a wonderful day time!

    Mendota Heights Personal Trainer

  5. Really so inspired, chic and classy your blog!!

    Im follower of your blog :)

    If you need fashion illustrations on canvas or framed, prints or greeting cards, you can visit my blog!