Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Acquisitions | Safari Stuff


There were some more recent controversial Ebay deliveries at my office lately - a taxidermy nyala head and a very large campaign chair. The co-workers no longer even find it bizarre. "Haha, only you, Hov!" they gaffaw, as I pull the head from the packing confetti. The nyala has been named Mandela and replaced poor Michael Gregory, the white tail deer, from his spot at the top of the living room trifecta. The campaign chair replaces the world's most neglected banana leaf palm tree.  An absolute upgrade.

8 comments:

Reese said...

Taxidermy is so NOT my thing, but that campaign chair is fantastic. You have THE best find/aquisition mojo imaginable! I'm still swooning over your incredible suitcase from the coffee run. So envious!!

Enjoy your latest treasures!

JWC said...

I'm dying for the campaign chair as well... fantastic finds.

Main Street said...

Love the blue wall!

http://mainstreetsisters.blogspot.com/

Hoynotmanana said...

LOVE THE SAFARI LOOK. I too am a major fan of taxidermy. It just leaves me in awe every time.

hoynotmanana.blogspot.com

MANDY said...

Oh my, they are just wonderful ... I adore Taxidermy !!!

Raj Singh said...

Love the chair. Is that a hat box besides it.?

GoldenDay said...

That chair just screams "Bearer! Bearer!"

Joanna Goddard said...

i would love to see you carrying these things home on the train :)