Thursday, March 10, 2011

Flasks and the Fuzz


On New Year's Eve I watched a couple coppers dive out of their car after a guy because they saw a leather flask peeking out of his lapel. A firmly closed (and very beautiful) leather flask! That said, Christopher Lemaire must not have had New York's no-tolerance "open" container laws on the brain when he designed the necklaces for his first Hermès show. I assume most of 'em are for credit cards and iPhones - not booze - but, just like that flask, dangerously good looking. (They might look even better hooked to a belt).


Photos from Style.com

2 comments:

yesterdaydream said...

Great idea! It also makes me want a drink, but first I'll need a flask.

Karena said...

Hollister,

Georgeous every single Hermes ensemble and the Flask as well!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Come and enter my fine art giveaway!