10 comments

  1. Although a starkly good looking space, it would not work for me. Even the shortest shower would leave an uncomfortable coating of steam-dew over all those surfaces. __ The Devoted Classicist

  2. So glad you liked it! They actually still that style of shower so when you're ready to pull the trigger, call me!

  3. Almost makes me want to workout!!

  4. Gin Lizz says:

    you should see the swimming pool in the next room...and the bowling alley!

  5. JMW says:

    Before I even read your entry today, I looked at the photo and said, "That's the gym at the Biltmore!" Loved taking that tour. Such fun. :)

  6. Karena says:

    Anyplace that would inspire me to work out is wonderful in my eyes!!

    Xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

  7. Suse says:

    Egads. The rowing machine looks like utter torture. The contemporary Concept2s are bad enough (too much information!) but that one looks downright brutal.

  8. I'd tend to agree with the comments on the stark brutality of the space. Beautiful to look at, but definitely not a place that compels me to work out. Actually reminds me of a few ancient hotel gyms I've seen in eastern Europe...

    Best,
    Mariah

  9. so apparently, with some new laws that take affect soon, showers with more than one head or nozzle are soon to be ILLEGAL in the USA? Have any other designers heard of this? I know a few companies are working on ways to bypass these new regulations.

  10. OMG - The Standard Hotel will go out of business!