Thursday, January 20, 2011

HHH Shopping Guide To A Ridiculously Expensive Valentine's Day


No gal in her right mind should expect 70% of the things on this list, but if we're being aspirational...(frankly, together, they make a damned pretty chart!):

No.1 - Giuseppe Zanotti Flower Sandal, Barneys, $750.00

No. 2 - Elle Macpherson Intimates Obsidian Tiffany mesh tanga bra and briefs, Net-a-Porter.com, $90 and $40, respectively


No. 4 - Medium Luxury Macaron Gift Box, Macaron Café, $29

No. 5 - Four Piece Italian Silver Plate Hand Hammered Tea Service, Center 44, $325 (Excellent with some Rouge Provence tea from Mariage Frerers!)

No. 6 - Kenneth Jay Lane Swarovski crystal necklace, Net-a-Porter.com, $225

No. 7 - Ender Legard Corsetry Grace stretch-silk corset, Net-a-Porter.com, $720

No. 8 La Perla Maison silk-blend shorts, Net-a-Porter.com, $295

No. 9 - Raahat Turkish Delight (from Australia), Dean and Deluca, $16 each (zesty citron, vanilla, nougat delight, tart sour cherry flavors)

8 comments:

Daniel-Halifax said...

Oh wow! That tea service is absolute perfection. I think I'll get it as a present for me, myself and I...we're made for each other!

Karena said...

Fabulous lingerie and the necklace is divine!!

Come and join in my Gorgeous Giveaway from Blydesign!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Bria said...

Dreamy. I always love your gift guides.

quintessence said...

Yet all so beautiful!! Love every single thing!

David said...

Bit of a racey post for you Hovey - ladies nether garments?

Kristen said...

Hi Hollister! I met you last night at The Drink - just wanted to repeat I've been of a fan of your blog for a while now (even prior to knowing David). It's always full of great finds. Anyway, really liked your frames and look forward to your future posts.
-Kristen

Pistachio said...

The title of your post just made me chuckle out loud! :)
Beautiful roundup. We can dream, right?
Cheers!!

Tynan, Angelica said...

Oh, but that snuff box is killing me! Now if I just had a chinchilla fund to raid ...