Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Acquisitions | Another Friggin' Bag

Prior to finding the great bamboo-handled Gucci at INA, I spent a day convincing myself that it really is ok to treat myself to the Prada Boston bag I'd wanted for two years (6% of my life!) for my 32nd birthday (which isn't until next week).  It's definitely possible for glasses to make a gal feel smarter, but carrying this makes me feel like I could argue cases in front of the Supreme Court - or at least be an extra on The Good Wife.  It even has pencil holders and a little place for business cards! Truly professional.

7 comments:

katiedid said...

Did you get it? I can see how it would be very hard to pass it up!

Hollister H. Hovey said...

Oh -- I did! A sickeningly gluttonous week, I'd say. But it's amazing.

K.C. said...

you can never have enough bags!

Mrs. Blandings said...

That bag needed you as much as you needed it. Match made in heaven.

Hollister H. Hovey said...

Like putting white power in front of Lindsay Lohan... :)

Jeff said...

I'm a guy looking for a leather briefcase/laptop bag and I'm coming up empty. Most of what's out there just doesn't cut it. I love the
Filson bridle leather briefcase but it's a bit too slim to carry all I need to. Any suggestions?
Jeff
http://www.highfallsmercantile.com

The Standard Edition said...

Beautiful bag! It's a good size too. Can this hold 16 ipads by any chance?