Céline | Accessories for Home...and Woman

I say this on here quite often, but when I buy a bag, I want it to match....my apartment. When I pack for a trip or come home from work, I want to set down my little tote, duffle or clutch and have it fit seamlessly into the room. Since I generally limit myself to a uniform of a black Gap long-sleeved My Favorite T, skinny black cords and ballet flats, matching an outfit is of no consequence. All four of these beauties from Céline (which has been so stinkingly fantastic since Phoebe Philo took over) would look perfect on the ole Chesterfield...or on the chrome/leather moiret/chairs or in my bedroom. Time to start saving. (Above: my favorite from the Resort 2010 collection).

Spring 2010

Spring 2010

Fall 2010

6 comments

  1. Every time you mention your uniform of black ts & co, I feel you have found the perfect dressing formula! Those bags look fantastic, in and out of doors.

  2. Hayley says:

    I love the celine accessories!
    I am saving up in a big way for the tote in all black!

  3. Hayley says:

    This comment has been removed by the author.

  4. I've always been a vintage Coach girl, but those bags are just devine.

    Diane

  5. when i first saw these, i too loved them... some remind me of the old jack spade bags with the bottoms paint dipped in contrasting colors. the solid leather totes (LL bean 60's-esque) are also amazing.

  6. Ashley says:

    I am in LOVE with the Celine accessories. Actually, just received a pair of the slingback wedges in the mail today. Also loving her Fall line. I need to start saving for a bag. Great selection at Barney's.