12 comments

  1. Ahh.. the pearls.. the hat... the glamour! :D

  2. Oh... not only do I want Sir Robert Peel's outfit... I want Sir Robert Peel!

  3. Jen says:

    ah, coco is so fabulous. and i love espadrilles! :)

  4. So had a pair of espadrilles in the day; so loved them too!
    Where have they gone? So complementing with the white, wide leg pant!

    Leslie

  5. jones says:

    Coco looks fantastic--but the Duke? I'm sure that you can get the true espadrilles (or alpargatas is Spain) in any regular shoe store in France or Spain in spring or summer. The real old style espadrilles, not the fake, super high wedges.

  6. check out seeberger's elegance for more of these looks! (if you haven't already of course!)

  7. Too true...bring back the 1930s or at least its trousers (pants)...

  8. I'm ready for spring... love that the best looks seem to always be in style!

  9. I'm ready for spring... love that the best looks seem to always be in style!

  10. grace says:

    Chanel Espadrilles are gorgeous and I bet they're really comfy. Perfect for spring days to walk on the beach yes? So trendy too!
    http://tejidospolitex.com/chanelespadrilles/