Monday, January 11, 2010

Acquisitions | Dries Van Noten Carry On

I'm in San Francisco swimming through the sea of suits at the JP Morgan Healthcare Conference, but stole away for a few minutes yesterday for a major, major treat - this Dries Van Noten carry on (a treat made possible by the considerable sale at Barneys right now).  It resembles YSL's Downtown bag, but you could fit a small child inside.  Quite nice to travel home from a business trip in better style than that in which you arrived.  

They have my favorite wooly, collegiate-looking bags on sale, too -- for only about $267.33!

10 comments:

Modern Traditionalist said...

Incredible bag. I wish I had some extra money to play with but Christmas knocked me out. I've wanted to comment that I fell in love with your J Press scarf featured in your Prague holiday photos. Fell so hard my boyfriend took note and bought me my own (London University) for Christmas!

Elie's Papel said...

very nice!!! that leather looks like it feels "like butter"!!!

A Day That is Dessert said...

Wow - gorgeous!! You must be glad to have made this trip.

abigail said...

gorgeous bag! I love pretty much everything Dries makes.

the.neo.lifestyle said...

very nice, always buy couple of things at the dries van noten sale in antwerp every year. Also some nice things :-)

David

soeur de le lune said...

your in my city! are you loving the dreariness? haaa.

& & that bag is magickal! such a great deal too.

Kimberly said...

I want one too! Dare I ask the cost. So sorry! My mother would die that I asked!!!
Enjoy yourself as you carry it on, on the way home!!!!!!
xxx kim

Daniel-Halifax said...

_ _ ___ ____ _______________

that's me flatlining

Aron said...

That is a beautiful bag. The right equipment makes traveling so much more pleasurable. What do you do that you were at the health care conference? Heard it was interesting...

Ashley said...

Speaking of beautiful bags, there is one on sale at ABC home store that I almost bought last weekend-and keep thinking about. Old leather, well constructed. We just posted about it.