A New Frontier for Hostess Gifts

Peter Pracilio's mom is a huntress.  He called her on Saturday morning.  "Shhh, Peter...I'm in the bush!" He must've called after concocting the best hostess gift ever given (outside of the Ottoman Empire or the French Courts, I assume).  He painstakingly created new labels and tags for a bottle of Woodford Reserve (amazing enough!), to completely re-tool it as a bottle of "Hovey's Hooch." It is just perfect in every way. Talk about above and beyond. 

(Take a look at his site.  His Choplery set may be one of the coolest, most beautifully simple things I've ever seen). 

10 comments

  1. DAM says:

    That is covet-able and wonderful.

  2. What a great friend! The choplery is AMAZING!

  3. Yes, what a great friend and what a terrific idea. Truly spectacular!

  4. Great little gifty gem!
    L

  5. BMW says:

    Dear blog friends: Hello!
    I am from Taiwan, a website of plastic surgery clinic. I am pleased to absorb lots of valuable information and articles from your blog.
    Besides, do I have this honor and opportunity to ask you to join my site to your blog, so that everyone can share. Much appreciate! The following is my website name and URL, also hope to regularly visit and exchange. Wish you peace and success!
    Site Name:隆乳整形外科 果凍矽膠整形
    URL:http://www.nuimage.com.tw http://www.cpchen.com.tw
    E-mail:service@pageone.cc

  6. awesome! (and what a funny comment above mine)