12 comments

  1. It's freezing here - sure to be headed your way!

  2. Snow is forecasted for Northern Virginia on Saturday and I couldn't be happier! Now I need to locate a winter hat!

  3. Erik says:

    I won't bore you with how I got here.

    That film has one of the best pictures of a vintage interlocking I have ever seen (the row of levers near the beginning of the film when the train starts moving). I wish it could have stayed on that longer so I could have taken it in a bit more.

    You might enjoy this museum as well if you are ever in the midwest and like insects.

    http://www.porterhousemuseum.com

  4. It's a cold one here as well, I leave for the big city this Sat....may not be too bad for walking around!
    L

  5. Jerry says:

    I'm in Santa Fe, yes, New Mexico, and it is currently 7 degrees, with snow on the ground. I'll be in Manhattan in January, and I'm sure our temperature circumstances will be quite reversed.

  6. 29 in northeast Texas. Wonderful! I loved the video, it made my day!

  7. enjoy the weather for as long as it lasts... i am here in seattle with freezing temps and more rain on the way...love this post... you are so creative... love the gift ideas...

  8. jones says:

    Those poor men--no gloves. Not to worry--the snow and cold is going to hit NY very soon and then So. Cal. will start looking pretty enticing. Have a great week-end. Mary

  9. C Leeuw says:

    Those are some fashionable snow shovellers

  10. HH

    I think that may be the best video I've ever seen of the 'tube.
    Thank you!

    DH

  11. Your blog is such a breath of fresh air, so delightful and joyous! A real source of inspiration, thank you for your many morsels of goodness.

    If you have a moment or two, please amuse yourself with my new creation. I would greatly appreciate the brief moment of adoration and any suggestions.

    http://acreationbornofpassionvisionandwit.blogspot.com/

    Thank You.

  12. K says:

    And 40 some degrees here in SF with some snow in Berkeley. What?! I think if you choose to live on the California Coast you should be exempt from snow. Brrr I don't like it. Well like they say California is for Complainers. Ha!