Prague/Berlin | ShakeIt Photo Evidence Pt. I

Taps at Cafe Indigo...

Where Istanbul was a trip in which we photographed each other in profile in front of fancy buildings, this trip was one in which we photographed each other staring off into the distance while wearing 1,345 different accessories.  In this case, it's a British wool striped bobcap from J.Press. I wore a Swedish military Elmer Fudd hat much of the time, as well...


Porter in a beret I found online from some European army surplus shop...

This little Anastasia Romanoff-ish jacket is from (shhhh!) Forever 21!


Devon + Dorset Regiment schoolboy scarf from J.Press...

Cafe Indigo

A crazy eyebrow at Lokal...


In Prague, they don't just do cobblestones, they do colored, beautifully patterned cobble stones...

Looking atomic energy in the face at the National Gallery's Collection of Modern and Contemporary Art...



13 comments

  1. LPC says:

    In which those of us who did not know discover that you are infernally beautiful. The two of you make such amazing images.

  2. I'd second LPC, but I knew already. I love your vacation "slides."

  3. dani says:

    Awesome photos. Just what I needed this Monday morning!!!

  4. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. All of it and both of you.

  5. Rose says:

    Oh goodness you make Prague even more grand than it is! Well done. You and Porter are just beautiful.

  6. You two, and this city, are amazing.

  7. Ellen says:

    Lovely....thank you...smiles.

  8. dfordoom says:

    I love that cute little car! I want one.

  9. Vera says:

    Ohw I've also been to Prague a few weeks ago and just made a topic about it with some pictures! Have a look! http://rainbowsandfairytails.blogspot.com/2009/11/little-trip-to-prague-day-1-part-1.html

  10. these pics are amazing!!!! looks like an amazing time!

  11. Helen Zuo says:

    So happy to see that you had a great time in Prague! I've studying there this semester, and it's been a fantastic experience. (And just went to Lokal for dinner too -- such a great new place!) Feel free to check out my Prague Blog if you ever miss the lovely "city of a thousand spires"!

    heleninprague.blogspot.com

  12. what a sweet little trabby you've found there. I can't remember ever seeing one in real life, though I'm sure I have at some point along the way.

  13. Prague and Berlin: love that Central European vibe. Also love the second photo from top. Goodness. :)