Monday, November 30, 2009

HHH Holiday Shopping Guide | Skins

{1} Fratelli Orsini Open Back Leather Driving Gloves, Leather Gloves Online, $59.95

{2} Opening Ceremony Two Tone Faux Fur Coat, Browns, £485.00

{3} Hermès Kelly Double Tour Leather bracelet, chocolate with gold plated (2.25" diameter), Hermès, $410.00

{4} Dunhill Sidecar Palladium Alligator Fountain Pen, Fahrney’s Pens, ~$450

{5} The Beauty, Barneys New York, $795.00

{6} Tortoise Gusseted Envelope, Barneys New York, $65.00

{7} Marni Striped Leather Belt with Gold Buckle Detail, Browns, £215.00

4 comments:

La Maison Fou said...

Love this list.... did a post on horns today .......
Naturally beautiful!
Leslie

Modern Traditionalist said...

Whenever an HHH Shopping Guide appears on my screen, I feel as if I am a child on Christmas morning! Great selects, Hollister. I should forward this post to Santa (or my beau)!

M said...

u have great tast!!! i would love to add the marni belt to my wish list too

jones said...

I do love that bracelet!
Mary