12 comments

  1. Brilliant! I can't stop watching.

  2. Yoli says:

    This is AMAZING! How lovely!!!!

  3. Completely charming and will stay with me - though perhaps not haunt me like the last video. I tried to describe it to my crew last weekend and everyone looked at me like I was a bit touched.

  4. Why don't I just have my blog point to yours? Another brilliant find Hollister. Gosh I don't want to copy other blogs, but this is amazing and it may end up on my blog.

  5. {Tara} says:

    This is just amazing! Thanks for sharing and thanks for the link to the great blog, as well.

  6. marina says:

    Love it! It's now my new desktop image...I get to see it animate all day!
    xo

  7. Geisslein says:

    oh - how lovely is that?!

  8. alice says:

    Ah lovely. A really good use of an animated gif.

  9. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150376128297&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123#ht_1856wt_1167

    If you've got 3 grand to spare, you can buy your own set