13 comments

  1. Every once in a while you come across something that hits exactly the right note inside you. This does it for me in every possible way. May have to re-blog this work. Fabulous.

  2. His work is incredible, thank you for the introduction. It strikes a deep chord. I love the modern still life as done through the medium of photography, very nice.

  3. stacey says:

    God I love a dark Dutch still life, especially on a dark and stormy day...

  4. Mike says:

    Very nice! Reminds me of a series of photos I did using an almost found scene at a railroad that I spend a lot of time documenting.

    The Whiskey bottle was sitting on a shelf just out of shot and I added the lantern and moved a few things slightly. The building had been recently opened up after being boarded up for a long time.

    This photo you might also like.

    P.S. first time posting here, love your blog! I am a 19th century addict.

  5. clsutliff says:

    They look like layouts for a fashion magazine.

  6. Hollister, you discover the best things. I'm so crazy over his work that I posted about it and credited you of course. Thanks for the great inspiration!

  7. tushar says:

    Its very appreciative to know this thanks for sharing.

    Ford figo

  8. you discover the best things. I'm so crazy over his work that I posted about it and credited you of course. Thanks for the great inspiration! I appreciate, thanks.....
    Anxiety Treatment

  9. such an interesting article to deal with, thanks a lot for sharing us apart. Its very appreciative.
    Online Share Market