A Sincere Thank You

(Click for readable version)

19 comments

  1. Yes! Thank you sooo much. I'm still in shock with all the wonderful support. You guys are the best.

  2. trouver says:

    Oh...I'm so excited. You guys both have such style! Congratulations!

  3. Yay!! Congrats. do you know what episode you'll be in?

  4. Fingers crossed until the 20th.

  5. Yeah -- we have to wait for Matthew Weiner to pick his favorite! Agony! But out of our hands! (And this is only if she REALLY did make it to the semi-finals...she appeared to be in 8th when they shut the page down).

  6. How exciting!!! Fingers crossed here as well. I thought she looked sooo fabulous! Please keep us updated.

  7. Ginger says:

    Yay! Good luck!

    Also...I was looking around for boots for a costume online today and found these at Target, and they reminded me of your style. (sorry for the long link)

    http://www.target.com/Anna-Costume-Boots-Adult-Black/dp/B001BLMT92/sr=1-6/qid=1250110003/ref=sr_1_6/178-7781496-3794111?ie=UTF8&search-alias=tgt-index&frombrowse=0&index=target&rh=k%3Aanna&page=1

  8. LPC says:

    Good luck for 8/21. I would think they'd rather have Porter than some actress but what do I know? It was really fun to participate.

  9. Pitboss12 says:

    Congrats. I don't know Matt Weiner but I do have a friend that is an extra in the steno pool.

  10. Lisa says:

    I've not watched the show but I will NOW!! I'll go back and watch all the old episodes to get caught up and "GO PORTER!"

  11. Will keep fingers crossed for you. Such a classy note -- you so deserve it!

  12. Oh my goodness - yay!!!! xoxo

  13. Brennan says:

    no, thank you! love the letter :)

    -brennan
    thepursuitaesthetic.com

  14. Yay! I tried to vote every day. I think our little blogging network is pretty darn strong and Porter is totally deserving of it. Fingers are crossed!!!

  15. Update: Have made it to the semi-finals!! Thank you all so much again!!