Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Problem Comes to a Head...

For anyone with a shopping disease who chooses Turkey over Argentina, there is hope. Where I won't be eating many steaks or running wild with a gaucho at the end of March, I will be running around the apartment fully protected from rogue flying polo balls for years to come. My custom monogrammed polo helmet from the Argentina Polo Store has arrived - and it is a beauty.  You can choose any leather color combos, different colors of air holes and straps.  The possibilities are endless, including the possibility that I need to be institutionalized for a headgear obsession.  At least the brown and white will match my straight jacket.  

Only part of the highly useful collection.

8 comments:

M said...

i like your tast in shopping

tartanscot said...

Ooooooooo..... why did you show this to me !?!?!?!

have to check out their website !

Paul Pincus said...

The possibilities are endless, including the possibility that I need to be institutionalized for a headgear obsession.

lol! i know from obsession ; ) ... it's great-looking!

Anonymous said...

love it! you make me feel a little less crazy for buying an ice ax a few years ago.

victoria thorne said...

it all seems so sane when you write about it...

there's beauty in that alone.

gorgeous noggin cover for your lovely brilliant brain

Pitboss12 said...

She fell off her horse one day and was never the same again...

Pitboss12 said...

I forgot to mention that you have really great lighting in those pics.

Anonymous said...

Damn it! That's why I get out-sniped every time.