Saturday, January 31, 2009

This Blogger's Choice from the New York Intl. Gift Fair

The kind folks from the New York International Gift Fair (NYIGF) invited me and a few other bloggers to judge the Accent on Design portion of last week's show for the first "Bloggers' Choice Awards." It's truly wild seeing all the do-dads you find in all your favorite stores housed under one roof.  Too bad one-off shopping wasn't really an option.  My pick comes from the excellent group Areaware - the Strida MOOF bike. What a beauty. What a sturdy, classically-designed gift it would make. I'll post some of my other favorite things throughout the week!

2 comments:

victoria thorne said...

chic & sleek. wonderful pick, as ever.

Apt. #34 said...

my family used to own a store in Seattle and would shop the gift fair every year. Wish we'd come back with that bike!