Beautiful Bergdorf's!

Once again, the Bergdorf Goodman windows crew has outdone itself -- and all other stores in New York. Barney's went with a sloppy, hippy dippy peace theme and Louis Vuitton has covered itself in that unfortunate multicolored monogram that I thought (hoped) had been relegated to Chinatown around 2002.  The Bergdorf props closet must rival the Museum of Natural History with all the stuffed fauna. All those creatures look so handsome all spiffed up.  Too bad my animals won't be getting the same treatment.  (The white winter wonderland shots come from the women's store...while the handsome manimals clearly show off the boys' side across the street).

















17 comments

  1. Giuseppe says:

    Yikes!

    I'm seriously considering a weekend in New York just to see that.

    Truly impressive.

  2. I'm so excited to do the windows at my store this weekend I might actually scream. Cover your ears.....

  3. Fantastic - they are incredible. I agree with Guiseppe, worth flying in just for a peak. xv

  4. oooh la la! I wish I was there to see that in person. The drama!

  5. Surreal and oniric! Loved.

  6. Yum.
    Christmas in NY inevitably makes me think of Metropolitan by Whit Stillman...

  7. Jason says:

    So neat.
    Dark and creepy!

  8. I want to jump on a plane to America just to see these - seriously, a job as a window designer for these guys would be a dream come true!

  9. silverdot says:

    Thanks for sharing these photos. Just gorgeous!! I miss NYC during the holidays!!

  10. lisa says:

    Wow! I miss fancy department store window displays. :(

  11. I love the windows with the taxidermy even more the the (very elegant) all white. Gorgeous.

  12. Anonymous says:

    Love love love these windows!! Amazing!
    Christy

  13. Rumela says:

    Wow! what a nice picture with color.Organized and an eye-pleaser.I never miss to visit department store in window displays.