Monday, October 27, 2008

HHH Holiday Shopping Guide v2

{1} DAS Salt Hawaiian black lava sea salt (with lava and activated charcoal), Amazon, $6.99 for 6 oz jar  {2) Water purifying Iouseki stones and Binchotan charcoal and the charcoal water pitcher, Design within Reach, $25 and $85, respectively  {3} General's Primo Euro Charcoal Pencil Set, Dick Blick, $4.83  {4} HABA Charcoal and Mud Pack Facial Mask, Amazon, $20  {5} The Fine Cheese Co.'s Charcoal Crackers, The Fine Cheese Company of Bath, England, ~$5 (they carry them at gourmet stores all over).

12 comments:

Nothing Elegant said...

Such a fun idea for a X-mas gift.

Mrs. Blandings said...

Would be thrilled to find the charcoal pencil set in my stocking. I might need to stuff it myself.

Julka Almquist said...

Your Shopping guides are beautiful and clever. I am so inspired by them.

A Day That Is Dessert said...

Love this! Makes me want to put coal on my list.

the quarter rat said...

Excellent! Now I know what to give my sister for Xmas...

le train bleu said...

Please tell Santa that I've been very bad this year.

Ana said...

This is fantastic! That pitcher is especially perfect.

The Fab Miss B said...

How many gift guides will there be this season pray tell? I've certainly enjoyed volumes one and two immensely!

chintz-of-darkness said...

Truly wicked and sublime!!!

Seraph + Spendor

gracie o said...

what a great theme! thanks!

Leti said...

this is great.

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I love your lumps of coal gift post, so cool.