Groom Broom

I love a good beard.  The Ulysses S. Grant/Robert E. Lee/Hemingway kinda beard where it looks like you grew it so you can spend your time chopping down trees or writing great American novels or leading armies or smoking meat or taking me out rather than doting over yourself in the mirror.  But when it comes to mustaches, those have to be fairly tidy, I suppose.  So, for the man who likes to keep his upper lip whiskers in order, this vintage "platinon" mustache comb would come in quite handy.  Bids sit at GBP 8.50 with about two days to go on UK Ebay.  

6 comments

  1. Anonymous says:

    i was surprised to find out that the phrase "ironic brooklyn moustache" generates 7,000+ hits on google.

    The world really has left me behind.

  2. Hahaha - that's wild! The vintage retractible mustache comb business should be booming.

  3. mamacita says:

    Or Robert Redford in Jeremiah Johnson. Yum.

  4. The perfect present for my husband :)

  5. [Tara] says:

    I have a real weakness for good facial hair...my boyfriend might just get this for a Christmas present. So manly.

  6. [Tara] says:

    I have a real weakness for good facial hair...my boyfriend might just get this for a Christmas present. So manly.