10 comments

  1. I love this school series. Gorgeous.

  2. Anonymous says:

    wow!! can i come on your next day trip?? everything just looks like so much fun!

  3. Anonymous says:

    This makes me want to go back to college!

  4. great pictures.

    i did some design work (freelance) for j press years ago and got some of their catalogues from the early 60's. if only they would go back to that look.

  5. I love the photos!!! I want to day trip too!!!

  6. Anonymous says:

    Hovey: Check out this ebay item number: 320291318080

  7. That diving helmet is amazing! I wanted a friend to get one of those for his East Hampton house. Oh...and Designerman, your work is just perfect for J. Press.

  8. Ah, college: the best 10 years of my life...

  9. Anonymous says:

    Nice. I will link to this article. take a look at ICanFreelance.com for any freelance designers you need.