Naturalist Chic: Flower Power at Boudicca


Five minutes before stepping onto the train for a shamefully late virgin visit to the New York Botanical Garden, the skies opened...again (so I dashed to 10ft. Single and picked up a wool 1940s motorcycle jacket instead). If other New Yorkers are having trouble finding the proper 20 minute window to dedicate to the leafy bits, a few clicks through the Boudicca spring collection may sate the nature need. As press photos go, these are pretty freakin' great.




4 comments

  1. I'm in love with these photos!

  2. Oh yeah Pattie...I just went to our Lilac Festival in Lombard, IL a few weeks ago; held at Lilacia Park..filled with different kinds of lilac trees & bushes.. They were my mom's favorite too..and one of mine now too. I took pics and they look at lot like these Laptop batteries.

  3. magi says:

    What a lucky girl she is. I love the picture the best, although it looks like it might be pretty grown up.


    Electric Steamer Melbourne